Art As Oracle
Truth be told: our creative and/or intuitive journeys are so personal and individual. My real intention here is to create and hold space for you to explore your inner dimensions and unique wisdom. Instead, I've decided to go basic and if you choose to join me for this virtual co-creative gathering, I hope the experience will show you...in your own language, ringing all the chimes of your inner knowing, and guide you home.
About Art As Oracle
Bring three questions or three things you want clarity on +
- Watercolor paper or sturdy card stock. Cut three cards around 6" W x 9" H in size. Depending on how much medium you will use: watercolor or a thick textured paper works best. Card stock will hold up well with a layer or two of gesso.
- Watercolor paints or any medium you are comfortable working with, i.e. crayons, oil pastels, acrylic paints, etc.
- Paintbrushes, of course.
- Magazines, lots of them! Okay, well maybe not that many, but collage is an essential piece to this project so the more images you can choose from, the better.
- Glue stick.
- Painter's tape (blue roll) or masking tape.
- A big enough surface, such as a poster board, card board that can serve as a "mat" for painting/creating.
- Pencil or pen.
- Journal or notepaper.
- Optional: printed pdf worksheets.
**See [LINK] for more details.